Monday, January 16, 2017

She loved me...

I'm a 19 year old university student with mediocre graded. I'm currently a sophomore and every time!

mediocre graded. I'm currently a sophomore and every time I tell myself I'm going to exceed, I end up losing all motivation to do my best. I have no money and live off of my parents' money until I can get a scholarship, but like I said my grades are too mediocre to get anything. I also can't find a way to balance a job with my school schedule, so I have no job. Girl I knew for 8 years told me she loved me almost 2 years ago and then left me for her shitty ex.

She calls me up now and then to "talk" but I think she only does it to torment me and feed off my interest in her. Then my final problem (and arguably the root of all my problems) I lack confidence. I would probably have a lot of confidence if I had a decent looking face but I just don't, so I have no confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment